DOMETIC RGE 4000 230v/Gas Freestanding Fridge Freezer
** CURRENTLY ON BACK, NEW STOCK EXPECTED SOON ** PLEASE CONTACT US TO PRE-ORDER
The DOMETIC RGE 4000 230v/Gas Freestanding Fridge Freezer runs on 230 volt/gas and is a superb solution for remote holiday homes, country cottages, chalets, beach huts or garden centres with reassurance and convenience of switching to LPG gas should the electricity ever fail!! It is also suitable for catering trailers. Double door model with separate door to fridge and freezer compartment.
Designed to be free standing or suitable for permanent installation. All refrigerator models feature ergonomic door shelves with leakage protection and flexible arrangement of adjustable shelves and an elegant design.
Whilst in remote locations there is no need to go without the comforts accustomed to at home.This freestanding aborption refrigerator is completely silent, operating without making any noise so it won’t disturb anybody.
Key Features of the DOMETIC RGE 4000:
- Absolutely silent absorption cooling system
- Refrigerator cooling capacity +7°C
- Freezer compartment cools to -12°C at ambient temperatures up to +30°C
- Capacity of 190 litres with freezer compartment
- Separate 31 litre 2-star freezer compartment to store pizza and the likes in safe conditions.
- Piezo ignition
- Thermostat control on 230V and gas operation
- Gas flame indicator
- User-friendly control panel
- Colour – White
- Door shelves and salad bin can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Adjustable shelves
- Door hinges and lock variable left/right
- Rustproof wire grill shelves
- CFC HCFC FCKW Freon Free
- The Advanced Absorption technology functions with out freon and moving parts, maintenance and wear free, there is no need to worry about service
Manufacturers guidelines must be observed when installing this refrigerator into holiday homes, chalets & beachhuts, especially in respect of gas connections & ventilation. (Not suitable for Marine applications).
Points of Note:
- RGE’s do not have a flue
- The room must have a cubic capacity of at least 20m³, and be well ventilated with a window near by.
- The RGE fridge has to be mounted free-standing, meaning a minimum space to surrounding walls or furniture of 50mm (no built in)
- The RGE fridge must not be exposed to heat radiation (e.g. oven, radiator)
- The cooling unit on the backside (covered) has to be well ventilated continuously. Do not cover the cooling unit (e.g. towels, curtains).
- RGE’s should be connected by a Corgi Registered engineer.
- When the fridge is first connected there maybe a strong smell. This is the burning off of paint at the back of the cooling system. This can smell like a strong pungent chemical smell. After a day or two there may be a slight smell which should not bother you.
Fridge will take 2 – 4 hours after connecting to start to get cold.
7 degrees refrigeration & -12 degrees
freezing at up to 30°C ambient temperature