DOMETIC RGE 3000 230v/Gas Freestanding Fridge Freezer
** NOW DISCONTINUED – PLEASE THE RGE 4000 MODEL **
The DOMETIC RGE 3000 230v/Gas Freestanding Fridge Freezer runs on 230 volt/gas and is a superb solution for remote holiday homes, country cottages, chalets, beach huts or garden centres with reassurance and convenience of switching to LPG gas should the electricity ever fail!! It is also suitable for catering trailers.
Designed to be free standing or suitable for permanent installation. All refrigerator models feature ergonomic door shelves with leakage protection and flexible arrangement of adjustable shelves and an elegant design. This model comes with a patented removable freezer compartment.
Whilst in remote locations there is no need to go without the comforts accustomed to at home.This freestanding aborption refrigerator is completely silent, operating without making any noise so it won’t disturb anybody.
Key Features of the DOMETIC RGE 3000:
- Absolutely silent absorption cooling system
- Refrigerator cooling capacity +7°C
- Freezer compartment cools to -12°C at ambient temperatures up to +30°C
- Capacity of 164 litres without freezer compartment, 154 litres with freezer compartment, 24 litres freezer compartment
- 24 litre freezer 2-star freezer compartment to store pizza and the likes in safe conditions.
- Freezer compartment on the RGE 3000 can be detached so when preparing for a garden party the it can quickly be removed to make more room for chilled drinks.
- Piezo ignition
- Thermostat control on 230V and gas operation
- Gas flame indicator
- User-friendly control panel
- Colour – White
- Battery operated interior light
- Door shelves and salad bin can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Door hinges and lock variable left/right
- Adjustable shelves
- CFC HCFC FCKW Freon Free
- The Advanced Absorption technology functions with out freon and moving parts, maintenance and wear free, there is no need to worry about service
- Rustproof wire grill shelves
Manufacturers guidelines must be observed when installing this refrigerator into holiday homes, chalets & beachhuts, especially in respect of gas connections & ventilation. (Not suitable for Marine applications).
Points of Note:
- RGE’s do not have a flue
- The room must have a cubic capacity of at least 20m³, and be well ventilated with a window near by.
- The RGE fridge has to be mounted free-standing, meaning a minimum space to surrounding walls or furniture of 50mm (no built in)
- The RGE fridge must not be exposed to heat radiation (e.g. oven, radiator)
- The cooling unit on the backside (covered) has to be well ventilated continuously. Do not cover the cooling unit (e.g. towels, curtains).
- RGE’s should be connected by a Corgi Registered engineer.
- When the fridge is first connected there maybe a strong smell. This is the burning off of paint at the back of the cooling system. This can smell like a strong pungent chemical smell. After a day or two there may be a slight smell which should not bother you.
Fridge will take 2 – 4 hours after connecting to start to get cold.
7 degrees refrigeration & -12 degrees
freezing at up to 30°C ambient temperature