DOMETIC RGE 2100 230v/Gas Freestanding Fridge
The DOMETIC RGE 2100 230v/Gas Freestanding Fridge is a superb solution for remote holiday homes, country cottages, chalets, beach houses or the beach hut !
Designed to be free standing, the model works silently so they won’t disturb anyone’s sleep. The new facelift model of the RGE 2100 offers the added comforts of a patented removable freezer compartment and partioned storage for fruit and vegetables. It can be powered by alternative power sources such as gas or the mains and is tailor made for a holiday home or log cabin.It is also suitable for catering trailers.
Key Features of the DOMETIC RGE 2100:
- 230 volts/Gas
- Gross Capacity: 102 litres without freezer compartment, 96 litres with freezer compartment and 9 litres freezer compartment
- Piezo ignition
- Cooling Capacity: Up to 30°C below ambient temperature, freezer compartment to max -12°C
- Absolutely silent operation
- Adjustable shelves
- Door hinges and lock variable left/right
- Door trays and removable freezer compartment
- Suitable for permanent installation.
- CFC HCFC FCKW Freon Free
- The Advanced Absorption technology functions with out freon and moving parts, maintenance and wear free.
** Manufacturers guidelines must be observed when installing this refrigerator into holiday homes, chalets & beachhuts. especially in respect of gas connections & ventilation. (Not suitable for Marine applications).
Points of Note:
- RGE’s do not have a flue
- The room must have a cubic capacity of at least 20m³, and be well ventilated with a window near by.
- The RGE fridge has to be mounted free-standing, meaning a minimum space to surrounding walls or furniture of 50mm (no built in)
- The RGE fridge must not be exposed to heat radiation (e.g. oven, radiator)
- The cooling unit on the backside (covered) has to be well ventilated continuously. Do not cover the cooling unit (e.g. towels, curtains).
- RGE’s should be connected by a Corgi Registered engineer.
- When the fridge is first connected there maybe a strong smell. This is the burning off of paint at the back of the cooling system. This can smell like a strong pungent chemical smell. After a day or two there may be a slight smell which should not bother you.
Fridge will take 2 – 4 hours after connecting to start to get cold.
7 degrees refrigeration & -12 degrees
freezing at up to 30°C ambient temperature