DOMETIC MIDI HEKI STYLE Roof Light 700 x 500
For Motorhomes and Caravans
The DOMETIC MIDI HEKI STYLE Roof Light 700 x 500 is a tilting roof window which comes with a new glazing panel, which improves aerodynamics, reduces noise, keeps dirt out and makes cleaning easier. Its colour matches the design of most vehicle roofs. It features a dome with double acrylic glazing for insulation, ensuring valuable heat retention in cooler climates and lower energy costs. Its frame is made of durable, weather-resistant ASA plastic making the Midi Heki Style suitable for use in harsh weather conditions, while further promoting insulation. It can be conveniently opened to three different positions: fully open, half-open and bad-weather position (lever model) or variably adjustable (crank model). An inner frame with separately adjustable darkening blind and fly screen is included to keep sunlight and insects out. The Midi Heki Style is available in 2 variants either a crank or handle (lever) version, each with or without forced ventilation.
For large roof opening of 700mm x 500mm allows optimum ventilation and greater light penetration.
Key Features of the DOMETIC MIDI HEKI STYLE Roof Light 700 x 500:
- Inner frame with darkening and single pleated fly screen (can be adjusted separately)
- Available with or without forced ventilation
- Lever or crank operated
- For roof thicknesses of 25 to 60 mm
- For large roof opening of 700mm x 500mm
- Max. opening angle of 45° (handle/lever) to 60° (crank)
- 3 opening positions for lever model – fully open, intermediate and bad-weather positions
- Crank model has variable adjustment
- Crank integrated into the inner frame
- Dome with dual-layer glazing dome – welded with the outer frame
- Locking device and hinge integrated in the frame
- Hassle-free cleaning
Fits to standard flat roof thickness of 30-34mm with external space requirement of 880mm x 650mm
For roof thickness of 25-29mm and 36-60mm additional assembly kits required. Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org for price quoting roof thickness.
Available with lever or crank operation and with or without forced ventilation.
‘Forced ventilation’ for caravans and ‘without forced ventilation’ for motorhomes. Please choose option prior to adding order to cart.
*** Measurements for roof lights and windows MUST be undertaken with great accuracy to ensure correct size, as they are non returnable ***
The manual for this item is available from the ‘Download Manual’ tab above.