Dometic Midi Heki Roof Light
For Motorhomes and Caravans
The Dometic Midi Heki Roof Light comes in 2 variants either with handles (lever) or crank.
For large roof opening of 700mm x 500mm allows optimum ventilation and greater light penetration.
Key Features include:
- Inner frame with darkening and single pleated fly screen (can be adjusted separately)
- Available with or without forced ventilation
- For roof thicknesses of 25 to 60 mm
- Max. opening angle of 45° (handle/lever) to 60° (crank)
- 3 opening positions for lever model – fully open, intermediate and bad-weather positions
- Crank model has variable adjustment
- Double acrylic glazing
- Frame colour RAL 9001
Fits to standard flat roof thickness of 30-34mm with external space requirement of 880mm x 650mm
For roof thickness of 25-29mm and 36-60mm additional assembly kits required. Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org for price quoting roof thickness.
Available with lever or crank operation and with or without forced ventilation.
‘Forced ventilation’ for caravans and ‘without forced ventilation’ for motorhomes. Please choose option prior to adding order to cart.
*** Measurements for roof lights and windows MUST be undertaken with great accuracy to ensure correct size, as they are non returnable ***