DOMETIC MACAVE D15 Dual Zone Wine Cooler
The DOMETIC MACAVE D15 Dual Zone Wine Cooler– Dometic thought of everything when designing these wine coolers. They are distinguished by their excellent user convenience and a slim and elegant design.
Dometic D models have 2 separate temperature zones. They can be individually regulated within a temperature range of +5 °C to 22 °C to suit both red and white wines, providing the optimum storage conditions for serving wine at the required temperature at any time.The D15 has two separate temperature zones which are chilled or heated automatically to reach or maintain the temperature that is set. The temperature is set in 1 °C or 1 °F increments using sensor buttons. Ideal for at home, in conference rooms and for gastronomy!
This beautiful wine cooler has 5 slide-out wooden shelves with a striking aluminium front panel that can be used labelling. It offers capacity for 17 to 23 wine bottles (17 standard Bordeaux wine bottles) and features a digital temperature display, soft-touch illumination control panel, warning light display for temperature. It has inter-changeable door hinges, lockable stainless steel frame door and handle and a reversible door hinge. The lockable glass doors will protect your wine from unwanted access and the anti-UV glass provides further protection for the wine housed inside this elegant, slim body wine cellar with stylish blue LED lighting. The active carbon filter supports an optimal internal environment.
With automatic defrosting, humidity regulation and noise 40 dB.
Key Features of the DOMETIC MACAVE D15 Dual Zone Wine Cooler include:
- 5 sliding wooden shelves with aluminium front panel for labelling
- Key and lock
- 4 adjustable feet
- 1 active carbon
- 1 water container
- 17-23 bottle capacity
- Dual temp zone +5°C to 22°C
- Operating range 0°C to 38°C
- Digital temp display
- Soft-touch control panel with background illumination
- Warning light display for temperature
- Sabbath mode
- Inter-changable door hinges
- Lockable stainless steel frame glass door and handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Automatic defrosting
- Blue LED interior lighting
- PTC heating element
- Humidity regulation
- Noise 40dB
- Ventilation: lower, air circulation: built-in fan
- Active carbon filter for an optimal internal environment
- Anti-UV glass door
- Temperature compensating mode for winter operation
- POP sticker (optional accessory)
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
* Note: This wine cooler can be freestanding or built-in, If built-in ventilation requirements must be met as manufacturers guidelines and operating manual
** N.B. Manufacturers guidelines must be followed for ventilation