DOMETIC MACAVE A25G Wine Cooler Cabinet
** CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK **
The DOMETIC MACAVE A25G Wine Cooler Cabinet with absorption technology allows a wine ‘cellar’ in the smallest of spaces
Dometic is a pioneer and leading supplier of absorption technology. Tens of millions of refrigerators and mini-bars are in service worldwide. As the only refrigeration technology that operates vibration-free and completely without noise, absorption technology is perfect for the long-term and mid-term storage of wines. The high-quality MaCave wine cellars from Dometic perfectly imitate the advantages of a natural wine cellar: vibration-free storage, constant temperatures at all times of the year, adaptive humidity levels of 60 – 85 percent, protection from UV rays and adequate air circulation.
The DOMETIC MACAVE A25G is ideal for a townhouse, holiday home or apartment: wherever space is at a premium, this wine cooler cabinet serves as a small, compact “wine cellar”. The conditions inside this cellar are optimal for storing fine wines: constant temperature and humidity, absolutely silent and vibration- free. The carbon filter acts as a natural barrier to odours that may adversely affect the wine.
It features one temperature zone, adjustable from +8°C to 18°C with a digital temperature display (°C / °F) and electronic thermostat.The temperature is set in 1 °C or 1 °F increments using sensor buttons. Its compact design makes it ideally suited for storing a personal wine collection of up to 25 bottles at home. Store wine with professional care!
Key features of the DOMETIC MACAVE A25G Wine Cooler Cabinet:
- Elegant, freestanding model
- Ideal for a townhouse, holiday home or apartment
- Absolutely silent operation
- One temperature zone (adjustable from +8°C to 18°C)
- Digital temperature display (°C / °F) and electronic thermostat
- Inter-changable door hinges
- Lockable stainless steel frame glass door, UV impermeable (3 layer UV resistance)
- Holds up to 25 wine bottles
- 5 storage compartments
- 4 x fixed shelves
- Activated carbon filter for an optimal internal environment
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Ideal for long and medium term wine storage
- Height adjustable feet
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
* N.B. Manufacturers guidelines must be followed for ventilation
** This product has a slightly longer lead time of 10 – 14 working days for delivery