DOMETIC HIPRO 6000 MiniBar Standard
** CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER, NEW STOCK EXPECTED AROUND END OF JUNE, 2019 **
The DOMETIC HIPRO 6000 MiniBar Standard is a 60 litre Class miniBar and boasts the lowest energy consumption among absorption minibars in the world!
The standard version comes with two adjustable shelves and two multi-functional door racks, which provide plenty of flexible storage space. The inner door features “Bottle Body” Design to accommodate 1.5 l bottles. Its silent absorption technology ensures it won’t cause disturbance while the innovative Fuzzy Logic technology guarantees the highest levels of energy efficiency. Sensor-controlled interior LED light and automatic defrost boost convenience. HiPro minibars excel by their progressive design and host of innovative technological details.
Reliable, longest life time and cost-saving cooling with style. HIPRO Line technology stands for a quality dimension which only DOMETIC can offer you.
Key Features of the DOMETIC HIPRO 6000:
- Gross volume: 51 litres
- Storage volume: 48 litres
- Modular system of 2 short shelves and door racks
- Inner door with 2 multifunctional racks (one for large bottles and one for small)
- Inner door in “Bottle Body” design to accommodate tall 1.5 l bottles
- Perfectly silent absorption technology – no disturbance!
- Optimised energy management will save you money
- Cooling unit control (CUC) for reliable and controlled cooling unit operation
- Set- up diagnosis via LED
- Clip & Click: door hinge can be changed without tools. Comes as Right Hand Hinge
- Sensor controlled LED interior light and remote control temperature adjustment
- Fuzzy Logic Technology
- Automatic Defrost
- Integrated door handle (no lock)
- Variable Sliding Hinge
- Built-in model only with no back cover and no decor panel
- Small feet (8mm standard)
- UK Plug 230 V
** Please Note: This is the Built-in model only with no back cover and no decor panel, please follow built-in ventilation requirements which must be met as shown in our FAQ section
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.