DOMETIC COOLMATIC CRP 40 Cabinet Fridge Freezer
The DOMETIC COOLMATIC CRP 40 is a bespoke designed approx. 40 Litre compressor cabinet refrigerator operating on 12/24 volts DC. With a cooling temperature range of refrigerator compartment: 0°C to +12°C, freezer compartment: -12°C to 0°C. Designed for ambient temperatures between + 18°C and +32°C.
Ideal for marine, campervan, truck & specialist vehicle applications. The most space efficient cabinet fridge with the cooling unit which can be fitted separately to save space: 1.5m remote mountable compressor unit on an abilical pipe, to reduce the cabinets overall depth to fit into the most compact vehicles or compartments , minimal ventilation required from the vehicles actual living space (no need to vent outside the vehicle).
Insulation: Polyurethane (PU) foam all around -4 installation points for fastening from inside automatic reverse pole protection, condensation drainage via hose connection or collection tank.
System: Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection / electronic fuse, automatic reverse pole protection, mechanical, continuously variable thermostat. Low voltage protection / electronic fuse
Key Features of the DOMETIC COOLMATIC CRP 40:
- Storage volume: approx. 39 litres, including 5.3 litres freezer compartment
- 12/24 volts DC
- Standard refrigeration with separately insulated *** 3 star freezer compartment
- Refrigerator compartment: 0°C to +12°C, Freezer compartment: -12°C to 0°C. Designed for ambient temperatures between + 18°C and +32°C.
- Suitable for solar operation
- Stainless-steel look and classic design
- Patented lock: close or vent
- Easy-to-change decor panel
- Cooling unit can be installed separately
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame available as accessory
- 230-volt connection with low-priced mains adapter
Fittings kits, for building the cabinet into a vehicle.
Use Standard installation frame EST-0050E
Use Flush-mount installation frame EFM-0050E
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Up to -18°C below ambient temperature