* NEW * Dometic CoolAir RTX 2000 Truck Parking Cooler
CoolAir RTX – The New Generation Truck AirCon with more efficiency and power.
The Dometic CoolAir RTX 2000 Truck Parking comes with an entirely new technology to continue a unique success story. CoolAir compressor parking coolers have been around for over ten years to improve working conditions, safety and cost efficiency in the European utility vehicle industry. Now is the time to set new benchmarks.
The new, third generation CoolAir roof air conditioners do that in two convincing ways: CoolAir RTX 1000 provides more cooling performance and a longer running time while consuming less energy than its predecessor model.
CoolAir RTX 2000 generates more than twice the cooling power at the same running time. All of this is possible thanks to the use of a variable speed inverter compressor, which makes for excellent cooling performance and amazingly efficient and quiet operation.
Extra-long running time or extra performance: the two versions of the new CoolAir RTX parking cooler give every driver what he needs to enjoy relaxing breaks. The RTX 1000 creates pleasant temperatures for up to twelve hours before the battery monitor gives advance warning and finally cuts off the power supply to keep the engine ready to start. The more powerful RTX 2000 uses its ample capacity to face hot temperatures in the truck cabin for up to six hours. Added to this, the new CoolAir is amazingly quiet in operation. The two-cylinder compressor works unnoticeably, leaving the driver to rest perfectly and letting him enjoy all the comforts of the parking cooler: the large, high-contrast display, the individually adjustable air distribution, the four operating modes – and the adaptive automatic mode of the air conditioner. The RTX series has been tested in Australia under extreme temperatures and environmental conditions to ensure best product quality and performance.
Here’s what the new CoolAir generation can do for truck drivers:
• Significantly longer running time • Very quiet operation
• Accurate temperature control
• Self-explanatory, convenient operation
• 4 operating modes, individually adjustable air distribution
• Restful resting periods without noise or exhaust gas exposure
• Contemporary automotive design
• Choice of capacity versions to suit the application
Key Quality Features – Dometic CoolAir RTX 2000
- 2000 watts cooling capacity rated at ISO 5151
- Up to 6 hours running time
- Reliable and precise voltage monitor with sensing line
- Variable speed inverter compressor for highest energy efficiency
- Self-contained air conditioner – all A/C components integrated in roof unit
- 4 Operating modes (Auto, Eco, Manual, Boost)
- At 30°C ambient temperature only 9.5 A power consumption in ECO mode
- Vehicle-specific installation kits
** General prerequisites for the installation of Dometic CoolAir RTX parking coolers MUST be understood prior to ordering unit. Preconditions RTX Installation
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.