DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 13
Keep cool refreshments cold for longer!
The New DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 13 is a rotomoulded Icebox which is lightweight and easy to handle and equipped with extremely effective insulation. Once the cool packs or ice cubes have been placed inside, they will keep groceries, fish, bait and wild game fresh. Depending on use and weather conditions, even for several days at a time! With their superior ice-keeping, they will keep your drinks icy-cold all day or keep fish and bait fresh.
Perfect for a day on the beach, on the boat, whilst fishing or at a BBQ in the outdoors where power is not available. This range is designed for the toughest conditions.
Absolutely the best looking, best built and best value for money rotomoulded iceboxes available.
Ice can last from 3 to 10 days depending on usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept.
Key Features of the DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 13:
- Storage Volume: approx. 13 litres
- Shoulder strap for WCI-13
- Extremely low heat absorption
- Large polyester feet for improved non-slip stability
- Superior ice-keeping
- Lightweight, hygienic & easy to clean.
- Strong, seamless, UV stabilised/food grade polyethylene CFC free construction.
- Thick polyurethane refrigeration grade foam insulation with a very efficient labyrinth seal which prevents any heat from making its way into the interior
- Fully integrated hinges with stainless steel rods for more stability and smooth contour
- Suitable for food
- Designed for optimal performance / weight / volume balance.
- Sturdy ABS latches with stainless steel mounting screws. Easy, one hand operation is possible
- Steel fixing screws.
- 5 year warranty
Tips for use!
If viable, store the DOMETIC iceboxes in cool surroundings for several hours before use and keep them out of direct sunlight. If being filled with drinks or groceries, we recommend chilling the items beforehand. Standard freezer packs or ice cubes are suitable as coolants. Air will compromise the cooling capacity and shorten the duration of cooling. Therefore avoid opening it unnecessarily and pack the boxes as full as possible.
Labyrinth Seal Design
Food quality gasket recessed into a channel in the lid.
When the lid is closed the adjacent dike in the lid combined with the raised tongue
on the box collar creates a highly efficient labyrinth seal against external ambient hot air.