DOMETIC TEC 29 LPG Generator
DOMETIC TEC 29 LPG – 2.6 kW generator for 230 volts alternating current, fueled by liquified petroleum gas
The DOMETIC TEC 29 LPG Generator is the liquefied petroleum gas fueled version of the very successful TEC 29 petrol generator that achieves the same output with less fuel and minimal noise and smell emission. The is extremely energy efficient even at lower revs or after a cold start.
A superb compact build-in generator ensuring a reliable power supply wherever mains power is unavailable fuelled by liquified petroleum gas (LPG) containing at least 60% of propane. This makes it a must-have accessory for outdoor enthusiasts seeking maximum freedom and independence. The high performance, quality and modest fuel consumption provide 230-volt power for use on the road or at the campsite.
Provides quiet operation due to its variable speed alternator. Delivering a smooth pure sine output making it ideal for running sensitive kitchen gadgets, office equipment or more powerful devices such as your roof air-con unit and power tools. Ideal for operating your air conditioner when there’s no mains hook-up around.
Key Features of the DOMETIC TEC 29 LPG Generator:
- Continuous output of 2600 watts of 230vAC, top performance 2900 watts
- 12v output for battery charging with integrated charging regulator 10 amps output max.
- Inverter technology – 230 V ±1 % pure sign wave with total distortion maximum 1 %
- Fuel: LPG containing at least 60% of propane
- Auto-start function
- 12-volt output for battery charging
- Automatic low-oil cut-off
- Electrical starter
- Short circuit protection
- Parallel connection to boost power to 4800 W
- Operation via external control panel
- LED CONTROL PANEL – displays status and allows precise control
- High operating safety with integrated alarm functions
- Variable generator speed
- Robust design in stainless steel cabinet
- Secure locking mechanism with included key
- Compatible with Dometic air conditioners for RV’s
- Suitable for supplying sensitive electronic devices
- Remote control included
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
** INSTALLATION TO BE UNDERTAKEN BY A QUALIFIED FITTER IN CONSULTATION WITH DOMETIC ENGINEERS