Dometic MaCave S17G Wine Service Cabinet
MaCave wine cabinets from Dometic are always the ideal place to store wine. Above all: the wine is at exactly the right temperature when it’s served. Compressor technology provides excellent refrigeration performance, independent of high ambient temperatures and with low energy consumption. Wine cabinets from Dometic are perfect for storing red, white or sparkling wines that will be served and tasted in the short term. The desired drinking temperature is simply set and then constantly maintained. In some models such as the Dometic MaCave S17G Wine Service Cabinet, red and white wines can be stored separately in two temperature zones.
Thin, compact, perfectly designed; there’s always a spot for the Dometic MaCave S17G. Whether integrated into a kitchenette or used in a freestanding role, this compact compressor powered device stores 17 bottles of fine wine (see photos). The capacity can be expanded to 23 bottles by removing storage shelf (see photos). Red and white wine are stored under optimal conditions in two separate temperature zones and can be served table ready at any time.
Key features of the Dometic MaCave S17G Wine Service Cabinet:
- Two temperature zone (adjustable from + 5°C to 22°C)
- Digital temperature display (°C or °F) with touch pad operation
- Interchangeable door hinges
- 6 Compartments including 5 slide out shelves (plus 7 shelf lables)
- 2 Keys
- Height adjustable fee (upto 70mm)
- Blue LED interior lighting
- Dynamic cooling mode
- Temperature compensating mode for winter operation
- Locking stainless steel framed glass door, UV impermeable
- Activated carbon filter and humidity reservoir for an optimal internal environment
- Decorative foil overlay (removable) included
- Energy class A
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
N.B. Manufacturers guidelines must be followed for ventilation