DOMETIC LS300 Ventilation Grill And Winter Cover in White
The DOMETIC LS300 Ventilation Grill And Winter Cover in White replaces model L 500. Like the L 500 it offers an enlarged cross-section which has been designed for double-door fridges without inhibiting the exterior design of your recreational vehicle.
For use in RML and Double Door models as an accessory for absorption refrigerators and can be used at the top and at the bottom. (winter cover included)
The Dometic ventilation system helps avoid an energy-wasting heat build-up behind your fridge. These ventilation systems are designed to release the heat on the back of your fridge and allow easy service and maintenance, i.e. cleaning the exhaust duct without requiring removal of the refrigerator. When the DOMETIC LS 300 is placed at the bottom of the fridge it allows cool air in.
The ventilation system consists of a mounting frame, a ventilation grill and a winter cover. The winter cover protects against cold air to secure the fridge performance in cold weather condition
Key features of the DOMETIC LS300:
- Designed for easy maintenance without removing fridge.
- Only the correct installation of both grills ensures the refrigerator’s optimum performance.
- Ventilation area (cm²) 677
- Ventilation grill for RML and double-door absorption fridges
- Attached to the outside of the vehicle
- Avoid wasting energy by removing heat which builds up around your fridge
- When used as the lower grill allows cool air in while the upper grill allows warm air to escape
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
** Suitable as an accessory for the RM 8 series RML and double door models of refrigerators
** Please ensure that correct vents are ordered, as once purchased all vents are non-returnable.