DOMETIC FRESHLIGHT 1600 Roof Air Conditioner With Roof Window
This powerful unit offers a special reverse cycle compressor providing excellent cooling & heating performance. With a patented distribution system that steers cool, dehumidified air in the required direction without dust and dirt.
A digital remote control unit for on/off, preferred room temperature, climate mode, blower level, sleep function, timer function, lighting On/OFF. The digital display shows the settings which have been selected.
Key features of the DOMETIC FRESHLIGHT 1600:
- The world’s first roof air conditioners with roof window for vehicles up to 6 m
- Cooling capacity: 1550 W/5300 Btu/h
- Roof light with active ventilation system
- Single-pleated darkening screen
- Energy-efficient cooling mode and heat pump system for heating mode
- Individual air flow regulation with automatic blower control
- Temperature and blower speed can be conveniently set by remote control
- Control panel with integrated, dimmable LED lights
- Two LEDs with dimmers are built into the air diffuser unit and ensure pleasant lighting
- In active ventilation mode, stale air is drawn powerfully out of the room. Fast air circulation guaranteed!
- A patented distribution system steers cool, dehumidified air in the required direction without dust and dirt.
- Number of air vents: 2 (front/rear)
- Air vent functions: Continuous air flow regulation for all vents
The Freshlight can easily be retro fitted in replacement of your existing 400 x 400 roof vent & enlarging the cut-out to 700 x 400 (subject to the roof vent location, & roof space for the AC unit), alternatively it can be retro fitted with a new reinforced 700 x 400 roof cut out. A mounting frame & fixing kit with instructions are supplied.
If roof struts are in the way, an alternative cut out solution of 400 x400 for the main centre section of the AC unit, plus a further 200 x 400 for the forward moulding.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Heat pump technology
For 230 volts AC stationary operation
Max. 6m vehicle length