DOMETIC FRESHJET 3000 Compact Roof Air Conditioner
** CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER, NEW STOCK EXPECTED SOON **
The NEW DOMETIC FRESHJET 3000 Compact Roof Air Conditioner with the air distribution box is the latest innovation in air conditioning, this rooftop air conditioner is specially designed to fit larger motorhomes and caravans over 7 metres long . It strikes the ideal balance between a lightweight, compact design and an impressive heating or cooling performance. It comes with super-bright LED lights, an air distribution box, vertically adjustable outlet vents for individual air flow control and patented dual-cylinder inverter for quiet and efficient performance.
Patented inverter compressor design:
The Dometic FreshJet 3000 features an innovative dual-cylinder inverter compressor. The patented design minimises vibration and provides improved performance over conventional compressors. Featuring a smart speed control system for remarkably quiet and ultra-efficient cooling and heating, it’s this kind of smart design that puts the FreshJet 3000 in a league of its own and allows motorhome goers to enjoy cool and fresh air at the touch of a button. The new inverter compressor does not switch off, rather it sleeps until it’s about time to start up again. As a result, vibration is kept at a minimum and there is no current peak during start-ups. The FreshJet 3000 will not disturb a good night’s sleep in the cabin!
All the major features can be controlled using the multi functional remote control.
This air conditioner is intended for caravan or RV vehicles with roofs with thickness of 20 to 100 mm. It must be installed so that it is within +/- 10° of horizontal plane. The function of this roof air conditioner is for temperatures between -2 °C and 52 °C.
Key Features of the DOMETIC FRESHJET 3000 Compact Roof Air Conditioner:
- Powerful air conditioning for large vehicles. Ideal for vehicles over 7 m in length
- Cool, warm or dehumidify air at the touch of a button
- Compressor Cooling Capacity: 3600 W
- Cooling capacity: 2516 watts/8600 Btu/h
- Heating capacity: 3107 watts/10600 Btu/h (maximum heating capacity= heat pump capacity plus heating resistor capacity)
- Consumption: Cooling 594 watts Heating 898 watts
- Patented dual-cylinder inverter compressor reduces vibration and is highly efficient
- Efficient cooling mode and energy efficient heat pump system for heating mode
- Lightweight for a low centre of gravity – EPP base pan ensures a lighter build
- Low-profile rooftop unit
- Light weight of 37 kg for a low centre of gravity
- Super-bright Cool white LED lights in the air distribution box can be activated via the remote control
- Two-piece ADB – simplified assembly thanks to fewer parts
- Optimised airflow – increased efficiency and reduced noise
- Remote control operation and energy-saving sleep mode
- Simple touch control on air distribution box
- Low fan noise with three standard speeds
- Vertically adjustable outlet vents allow individual air flow control
- Air Vents: 4 (front/rear/left/right)
- Functions: Continuous air flow regulation for all vents
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Connectivity with CI-BUS compatible control panels
- For full specification and functionality, please see the Dometic Operating Manual available to view under our ‘Download Manual’ tab on the product page before making any purchase.
The Freshjet can easily be retro fitted in replacement of your existing 400 x 400 roof vent (subject to the roof vent location, & roof space for the AC unit), alternatively it can be retro fitted with 400 x 400 roof cut out.
Ideal for motorhomes, the unit can also be operated efficiently on the move with the option of a DC Kit DSP-T 12 (12V) or DSP-T 24 (24V). Suitable generators TEC 29 Petrol, TEC 30EV Diesel.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
For 230 volts AC stationary operation