DOMETIC FRESHJET 2700 Compact Roof Air Conditioner
** CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER, NEW STOCK EXPECTED SOON **
The NEW DOMETIC FRESHJET 2700 Compact Roof Air Conditioner with the air distribution box is a powerful roof air conditioner that cools, heats and dehumidifies larger recreational vehicles, motorhomes and caravans of up to 8 m in length. Achieve the perfect indoor climate!
This relatively light weight and ultra-compact roof air conditioner is fitted with an energy efficient heat pump system providing exceptionally powerful cooling and heating whilst also using less energy.
Its compact footprint leaves room on the roof for the satellite dish or roof box and is easy to install. It has a ‘soft start’ which ensures hassle-free operation even on campsites with low electrical circuit protection. The roof air conditioner supplies the interior with cool dehumidified air without dust and dirt and has an additional heating function. The innovative DOMETIC air distribution allows you to direct the flow of air and the amount as and when you need it. All the major features can be controlled using the multi functional remote control.
Remote Control Functions: Night-time control, timer, temperature pre-setting (+16°C to +31°C), automatic mode, cooling, lighting on/off.
New Air Distribution Box: Comes complete with a NEW air distribution box which provides optimal cooling performance with two adjustable air flows.The new FreshJet air distribution box was conceived using the latest knowledge in fluid dynamics. The air flows with full power in two directions, towards the front and rear. As a result, the living compartment can be cooled very quickly and efficiently. Both air flows can be adjusted as required: to the left or right, to the ceiling or flooring. The dimmable LED light adds an attractive design detail.
Soft Start Function: The soft-start function makes the DOMETIC high-performance FreshJet models start up properly even on campsites with an unstable power supply. It gives the motor an additional boost in the critical start-up phase, so the air conditioner is running before the fuse can blow. An additional benefit is that the voltage drops due to long improvised leads (cable drums) are generally tolerated.
Key Features of the DOMETIC FRESHJET 2700:
- Powerful air conditioning for large vehicles
- Ideal for vehicles up to 8 m in length
- Cool, warm or dehumidify air at the touch of a button
- Cooling capacity: 2500 watts/8500 Btu/h
- Heating capacity: 3300 watts maximum heating = heat pump capacity
- Consumption in cooling mode: 1200 watts, heat pump: 1350 watts
- Pleasantly cool, dehumidified air
- Efficient cooling mode and energy efficient heat pump system for heating mode
- Compact design
- Light weight of 39 kg
- Energy-saving and pleasantly quiet
- Outstanding design
- Optimized air distribution in two directions – powerful cooling effect
- Soft-start, easy start-up even with low electrical protection
- Dimmable LED lighting using the remote control or the control panel
- All functions can be controlled by remote control. On the control panel the FreshJet and the lights can be turned ON/OFF
- Easy maintenance (magnetic fastening)
- Air Vents: 2 (front/rear)
- Functions: Continuous air flow regulation for all vents
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Remote control
The Freshjet 2700 ultra-compact design still leaves space for solar panels or a satellite dish on the roof or even for a second FreshJet if you need separate air conditioning areas i.e. for the living space and bedroom.
The Freshjet can easily be retro fitted in replacement of your existing 400 x 400 roof vent (subject to the roof vent location, & roof space for the AC unit), alternatively it can be retro fitted with 400 x 400 roof cut out.
Ideal for motorhomes, the unit can also be operated efficiently on the move with the option of a DC Kit DSP-T 12 (12V) or DSP-T 24 (24V)
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
For 230 volts AC stationary operation