Dometic FreshJet 2600 Roof Air Conditioner
**NOW DISCONTINUED, PLEASE SEE OTHER MODELS FRESHJET 1700, 2200 AND 3200
The Dometic FreshJet 2600 Roof Air Conditioner with the NEW air distribution box provides air conditioning power for larger recreational vehicles, motorhomes and caravans up to 8 metres long. Replacing the old Dometic B2600, the Dometic Freshjet 2600 air conditioner is the first roof RV air conditioner to be fitted with an energy efficient heat pump system providing exceptionally powerful cooling and heating whilst also using less energy!
Its compact footprint leaves room on the roof for the satellite dish or roof box and is easy to install. It has a ‘soft start’ which ensures hassle-free operation even on campsites with low electrical circuit protection.The roof air conditioner supplies the interior with cool dehumidified air without dust and dirt and has an additional heating function. The innovative Dometic air distribution allows you to direct the flow of air and the amount as and when you need it. All the major features can be controlled using the multi functional remote control.
Quality Features of the FreshJet 2600:
- Compact design
- Energy-saving and pleasantly quiet
- Light weight of 39 kg
- Pleasantly cool, dehumidified air
- Additional heating function with heat pump
- Soft-start – easy start-up even with low electrical protection
- Perfect installation results
- Remote Control Functions: Night-time control, timer, temperature pre-setting (+16°C to +31°C), automatic mode, cooling, lighting on/off
- Ideal for motorhomes, the unit can also be operated efficiently on the move with the option of a DC Kit 4 (12 volts DC)
New Air Distribution Box:
Comes complete with a NEW air distribution box which provides optimal cooling performance with two adjustable air flows.The new FreshJet air distribution box was conceived using the latest knowledge in fluid dynamics. The air flows with full power in two directions, towards the front and rear. As a result, the living compartment can be cooled very quickly and efficiently. Both air flows can be adjusted as required: to the left or right, to the ceiling or flooring. The dimmable LED light adds an attractive design detail.
Key Features of the FreshJet 2600:
- Outstanding design
- Optimized air distribution in two directions – powerful cooling effect
- Dimmable LED lighting using the remote control or the control panel
- All functions can be controlled by remote control. On the control panel the FreshJet and the lights can be turned ON/OFF
- Easy maintenance (magnetic fastening)
Owners of motorhomes more than 8 metres long can use two units to create separate climate zones inside the vehicle. The Freshjet 2600 ultra-compact design still leaves space for solar panels or a satellite dish on the roof or even for a second FreshJet if you need separate air conditioning areas.
The Freshjet can easily be retro fitted in replacement of your existing 400 x 400 roof vent (subject to the roof vent location, & roof space for the AC unit), alternatively it can be retro fitted with 400 x 400 roof cut out.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
For 230 volts AC stationary operation