DOMETIC FRESHJET 2000 Compact Campervan Roof Air Conditioner
The NEW DOMETIC FRESHJET 2000 Compact Campervan Roof Air Conditioner is a 2000 W roof air conditioner that is the ideal climate solution for campervans. It can cool, heat or dehumidify air at the touch of a button. The dark grey, aerodynamically shaped rooftop unit perfectly complements the design of modern campervan models. Compact and lightweight with a gentle yet efficient air flow with superb air distribution.
When creating the Dometic FreshJet 2000 campervan roof air conditioner, Dometic’s engineers combined the ultra-compact rooftop unit of our popular FreshJet series with an air distribution box which gives a pleasantly gentle air curtain effect. The air flows in four directions – to the front, rear, left and right. All four air streams can be adjusted individually to target the distribution exactly where you need it. As well as cool air, the FreshJet 2000 can warm and dehumidify air too. The temperature and blower speed can be conveniently adjusted by remote control. The LED lighting is dimmable, while a soft-start function ensures reliable start-up on campsites with an unstable power supply.
Remote Control Functions: Night-time control, timer, temperature pre-setting (+16°C to +31°C), automatic mode, cooling, lighting on/off.
Soft Start Function: The soft-start function makes the DOMETIC high-performance FreshJet models start up properly even on campsites with an unstable power supply. It gives the motor an additional boost in the critical start-up phase, so the air conditioner is running before the fuse can blow. An additional benefit is that the voltage drops due to long improvised leads (cable drums) are generally tolerated.
Key Features of the DOMETIC FRESHJET 2000 Compact Campervan Roof Air Conditioner:
- Roof air conditioner with air distribution box, ideal for campervans up to 6.5 m in length
- Cooling capacity: 2000 watts/6800 BTU/h
- Heating capacity: 1200 watts/4100 BTU/h
- Cool, warm or dehumidify air at the touch of a button
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for campervans
- Consumption in cooling mode: 940 watts, heating mode: 1200 watts
- With heat function
- Specially designed air distribution box – adjustable air flow from four air ducts
- Soft-start, easy start-up even with low electrical protection
- Dimmable LED lighting using the remote control or the control panel
- All functions can be controlled by remote control. On the control panel the FreshJet and the lights can be turned ON/OFF
- Air Vents: 4 (front/rear/left/right)
- Functions: Continuous air flow regulation for all vents
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Remote control
- Rooftop unit in dark grey complements the design of modern campervan models
Ideal for campervans, the unit can also be operated efficiently on the move with the option of a DC Kit DSP-T 12 (12V) or DSP-T 24 (24V). Suitable Generators TEC29 or TEC30EV
For 230 volts AC stationary operation