DOMETIC FRESHJET 1100 Compact Roof Air Conditioner
The DOMETIC FRESHJET 1100 Compact Roof Air Conditioner with the NEW air distribution box is the most light weight and ultra-compact roof air conditioner in Europe for keeping cool on the move. Ideal for caravans due to its significant weight saving, campervans and motorhomes up to 5 m in length . The outside dimensions make it the smallest motorhome air conditioner available in the market.
It replaces the Dometic B1100S and CA1000. Energy-saving and pleasantly quiet. Its compact footprint leaves room on the roof for the satellite dish or roof box and is easy to install. It has a low start-up current of 3 amps, which ensures hassle-free operation even on campsites with low electrical circuit protection.
Remote Control Functions: Night-time control, timer, temperature pre-setting (+16°C to +31°C), automatic mode, cooling, lighting on/off.
New Air Distribution Box:
Comes complete with a NEW air distribution box which provides optimal cooling performance with two adjustable air flows.The new FreshJet air distribution box was conceived using the latest knowledge in fluid dynamics. The air flows with full power in two directions, towards the front and rear. As a result, the living compartment can be cooled very quickly and efficiently. Both air flows can be adjusted as required: to the left or right, to the ceiling or flooring. The dimmable LED light adds an attractive design detail.
Key Features of the DOMETIC FRESHJET 1100:
- Ideal for vehicles up to 5 m in length
- Cooling capacity: 1000 watts/3400 Btu/h
- Consumption in cooling mode: 430 watts
- Very low starting current
- Pleasantly cool, dehumidified air
- Outstanding design
- Optimized air distribution in two directions – powerful cooling effect
- Dimmable LED lighting using the remote control or the control panel
- All functions can be controlled by remote control. On the control panel the FreshJet and the lights can be turned ON/OFF
- Easy maintenance (magnetic fastening)
- Air Vents: 2 (front/rear)
- Functions: Continuous air flow regulation for all vents
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Remote control
Owners of motorhomes more than 5 metres long can use two units to create separate climate zones inside the vehicle.
The Freshjet can easily be retro fitted in replacement of your existing 400 x 400 roof vent (subject to the roof vent location, & roof space for the AC unit), alternatively it can be retro fitted with 400 x 400 roof cut out.
Ideal for motorhomes, the unit can also be operated efficiently on the move with the option of a DC Kit PP 12, DSP-T 12 (12V) or DSP-T 24 (24V)
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Max. 5m vehicle length