DOMETIC E28FG Dual Zone Wine Fridge
The NEW DOMETIC E28FG Dual Zone Wine Fridge is a dual-zone wine fridge with a new all-black design frameless glass door suitable for 28 Bordeaux bottles. With two independent temperature zones, you can store your red and white wines at their optimal serving temperature in one cabinet. This slim glass door wine fridge is a stylish addition to any kitchen or party room. A must-have for passionate wine lovers and accommodating hosts.
The DOMETIC E28FG has a frameless 3-layer glass door, accented by a LED light on both sides. Simply set the recommended serving temperatures – e.g. 16°C for red wine, or 8°C for white in the two independent temperature zones. The well-engineered cooling and heating technology ensures the service temperature is reliably maintained and your wine is enjoyed at its best. The high-end wine cabinets in the ‘Design’ Range come standard with an active carbon filter for odour prevention and a water tank for maintaining a stable humidity level. The lockable glass doors will protect your wine from unwanted access and the anti-UV glass provides further protection for the wine housed inside this elegant, slim body wine cellar. A lock and key is included to keep your precious wine collection safe.
This beautiful wine cooler has 5 slide-out shelves with a striking front panel that can be used labelling. It offers capacity for 28 to max 33 wine bottles (standard Bordeaux wine bottles, 75cl) and features a digital temperature display with a soft-touch illumination control panel and inter-changeable door hinges. Dometic wine refrigerators can be set as required – for wine storage as well as for chilled drinks.
Two Temperature Zones:
Most wine fridges in the Dometic Design Range feature two separate temperature zones, which can be set to any temperature between +5 °C and +20 °C – allowing one zone for red wine and the other for white. Optionally, one of the zones can be programmed for storage of chilled drinks. In each case the pre-set temperature is accurately maintained. Blue LEDs on the touchpad control panel indicate the current values. The two separate temperature zones are chilled or heated automatically to reach or maintain the temperature that is set. The temperature is set in 1 °C or 1 °F increments using sensor buttons.
UV FILTER KEEPS HEAT AND SUNLIGHT OUT
All glass door wine fridges from Dometic are fitted with high-insulation, multi-layer special doors coated with a UV filter for maximum protection. To enhance the insulating effect, Argon petrol is injected between the door’s glass layers. Moreover, Dometic exclusively uses LED lights for its wine cabinets, because they generate the lowest possible level of heat.
LOW VIBRATION COMPRESSOR
Compressor technology provides excellent refrigeration performance, independent of high ambient temperatures and with low energy consumption. As wine needs a quiet and stable place to unfold its full flavour, Dometic are using a special, electronically controlled inverter compressor for their wine cabinets, which produces scarcely any vibration. The compressor speed automatically adapts to the cooling requirements. Once the set temperature has been reached, the compressor continues running superbly quietly at a low speed to keep the temperature at constant level.
Designed for premium wine service for private and professional use, the NEW Dometic Design Range of wine fridges are ideal for at home, in conference rooms and for gastronomy!
Key features of the DOMETIC E28FG Dual Zone Wine Fridge :
- Two temperature zones with separate controls for storing different wines at their perfect temperature
- Heat and Cool function quickly achieves and reliably maintains set temperature
- Temperature range: 5°C to 20°C
- Digital temperature display (°C or °F) with touch pad operation with blue LED display
- Ambient range +16°C to 38°C
- Holds 28-33 max Bordeaux bottles
- Gross volume: 90 litres
- Storage volume: 75 litres
- Advanced compressor technology for consistent cooling and excellent energy efficiency
- All-black design with frameless 3-layer glass door with UV light filter to protect your precious wine from sun radiation
- 5 Wooden Sliding Shelves – Convenient slide-out access, ideal for serving with front panel for labelling
- Full-Height White LED LIGHT Interior Light with two operating modes – Elegantly display your wine collection
- Ideal for the short-term storage of wines
- Reversible door hinge
- Automatic defrosting
- Integrated air circulation system for homogenous temperature distribution
- Temperature memory function: The set temperature is also saved when the unit is switched off
- Temperature monitor: a warning signal sounds and the temperature display flashes if the interior temperature noticeably deviates from the one set
- Door alarm system – audible
- Carbon filter and water tank create a perfect climate for storing and ageing wine
- Sabbath mode
- Supplied with lock and key to keep your precious wine safe
- Low energy consumption – complies with new ErP requirements (as from March 2021)
- Effective front ventilation system. The warm air coming from the compressor is flowing directly to the front ventilation grill where it’s released outside – a unique benefit for built-in use.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Freestanding or built-under kitchen counter, subject to manufacturers ventilation requirements
- Please see the operating manual prior to purchase to ensure this unit met all your requirements
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
* Note: This wine cooler can be freestanding or built-in, If built-in ventilation requirements must be met as manufacturers guidelines and operating manual
** N.B. Manufacturers guidelines must be followed for ventilation
*** This product has a slightly longer lead time of 10 – 14 working days for delivery