DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 33
** ON BACK ORDER, STOCK EXPECTED MID-SEPTEMBER, 2018 **
FIT FOR EVERYTHING!
The New DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 33 is a rotomoulded Icebox which is lightweight and easy to handle and equipped with extremely effective insulation. Once the cool packs or ice cubes have been placed inside, they will keep groceries, fish, bait and wild game fresh. Depending on use and weather conditions, even for several days at a time!
Perfect for a day on the beach, on the boat where it can be tied down securely, whilst fishing or at a BBQ in the outdoors where power is not available. Absolutely the best looking, best built and best value for money rotomoulded iceboxes available. Heavy duty quality for use in the toughest of conditions!
Ice can last from 3 to 10 days depending on usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept
Key features of the DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 33:
- Storage volume: approx. 33 litres
- Superior ice-keeping
- Extremely robust tethering points – integrated
in the handle anchors
- Handy shoulder strap
- Extremely low heat absorption
- Strong ergonomic polyethylene handles
- Large polyester feet for improved non slip stability
- Practical melted water drain
- Lightweight, hygienic & easy to clean.
- Strong, seamless, UV stabilised/food grade polyethylene CFC free construction.
- Thick polyurethane refrigeration grade foam insulation with a very efficient labyrinth seal which prevents any heat from making its way into the interior
- Fully integrated hinges with stainless steel rods for more stability and smooth contour
- Suitable for food
- Designed for optimal performance / weight / volume balance.
- Sturdy ABS latches with stainless steel mounting screws. Easy, one hand operation is possible
- Steel fixing screws.
- 5 year warranty
Labyrinth Seal Design
Food quality gasket recessed into a channel in the lid.
When the lid is closed the adjacent dike in the lid combined with the raised tongue on the box collar creates a highly efficient labyinth seal against external ambient hot air.