DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 22 NATO GREEN Icebox
** CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER , NEW STOCK EXPECTED SOON **
** NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW NATO GREEN COLOUR **
The DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 22 NATO GREEN Icebox is a rotomoulded passive Icebox which is lightweight and easy to handle now available in NATO Green colour. It is equipped with extremely effective thick refrigeration grade foam insulation and unique labyrinth seal design enabling you to take ice cold refreshment with you – wherever you’re going! Once the cool packs or ice cubes have been placed inside, they will keep groceries, fish, bait and wild game fresh. Depending on use and weather conditions, even for several days at a time!
Ideal for fishing and hunting with its nato green colour but still perfect for a day on the beach, on the boat or at a BBQ in the outdoors where power is not available. High outside temperatures, uneven terrain, dust and mud? The “indestructible” Dometic iceboxes will take this in their stride. They also come with a 5-year guarantee! Ultimately, every single detail of these boxes, made from impact-resistant and seamless plastic, is designed for the toughest conditions.
The DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 22 icebox is the perfect cooling solution for when power is not readily available. It will keep your ice frozen for days – up to ten days, depending on model, usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept. Features including a thick, refrigeration grade foam insulation and the ‘Labyrinth Seal Design’ combine to achieve longer lasting ice. Also, thanks to its rotomoulded design, there are no seams where heat can enter or cold can escape! Cool-Ice iceboxes are extremely strong, durable and easy to clean. Their robust design makes them ideal for continuous exposure to weather, especially on boats. This smaller model of icebox comes with a convenient carry strap for easy transport.
Key Features of the DOMETIC COOL ICE WCI 22 NATO GREEN Icebox:
- Storage Volume: approx. 22 litres
- NEW NATO Green colour
- Ideal for fishing and hunting
- Handy shoulder strap
- Extremely low heat absorption
- Thick polyurethane refrigeration grade foam insulation with a very efficient labyrinth seal which prevents any heat from making its way into the interior
- Highly effective polyurethane foam insulation
- Strong, seamless, UV stabilised/food grade polyethylene CFC free construction.
- Large polyester feet for improved non-slip stability
- Suitable for food and easy to clean
- Designed for optimal performance / weight / volume balance.
- Fully integrated hinges with stainless steel rods for more stability and smooth contour
- Steel fixing screws.
- Sturdy ABS latches with stainless steel mounting screws. Easy, one hand operation is possible
- Lightweight, hygienic & easy to clean.
- Superior ice-keeping
- 5 year warranty
** PLEASE NOTE: The additional images are shown in stone colour only as NATO Green images for these features are not available.
Tips for use!
If viable, store the DOMETIC iceboxes in cool surroundings for several hours before use and keep them out of direct sunlight. If being filled with drinks or groceries, we recommend chilling the items beforehand. Standard freezer packs or ice cubes are suitable as coolants. Air will compromise the cooling capacity and shorten the duration of cooling. Therefore avoid opening it unnecessarily and pack the boxes as full as possible.
Labyrinth Seal Design
Food quality gasket recessed into a channel in the lid.
When the lid is closed the adjacent dike in the lid combined with the raised tongue on the box collar creates a highly efficient labyrinth seal against external ambient hot air.