DOMETIC COMBICOOL ACX 40G 3 Way Absorption Coolbox
The NEW DOMETIC COMBICOOL ACX 40G 3 Way Absorption Coolbox is a model update for the well established RC 1205GC camping coolbox which is unique in the market! It runs on 12-volt supply in your vehicle, 230-volt mains at home or at the campsite and can easily be switched to gas operation using gas cartridges for enjoying the great outdoors.
This new super absorption portable cooler comes in a premium retro aluminium style and is the only cooler on the market to integrate a holding bracket for commonly available gas cartridges. This means the box can be supplied with energy anytime and anywhere, without the need for heavy gas bottles.
Ideal for picnics, camping and other last-minute activities keeping drinks and fresh food cool, this uncomplicated source of energy is easy to take along.
It runs absolutely silently on gas as well as on 12 volts DC or on a 230-volt mains. Its 40-litre capacity is sufficient for a short trip or for use in an awning. The COMBICOOL ACX 40G offers reliable cooling up to 30°C below the ambient temperature.
It will even make ice cubes for a cool drink. The unit is supplied with an ice cube tray which fits neatly in the dedicated storage space on the evaporator of the box.
Key Features of the DOMETIC COMBICOOL ACX 40G:
- Storage volume: 40 litres
- Cooling up to 30°C below ambient temperature
- Works on Gas cartridges, 12 volts and 230 volts
- Piezo ignition
- 3-stage flame regulation in gas mode
- Thermostat regulation in 230 volt mode
- Absolutely silent operation
- Ice cube tray included
- Evaporator provides space for the ice cube tray
- Sturdy aluminium housing in an attractive design with a distinctive lid
- With an integrated cradle for a standard gas cartridge (not included)
- When using portable gas cooling, please ensure there is adequate ventiliation and follow manufacturers guidelines.
- Portable absorption cooling units must not be used on gas in motor vehicles, on boats or whilst sleeping in a tent.
- It is prohibited to operate an absorption refrigerator on gas on a marine vessel.