DOMETIC Classic Line RH 569 LDFS minibar
The DOMETIC Classic Line RH 569 LDFS miniBar is a spacious freestanding 60 litre class minibar that is eco-friendly and easy to use. A perfect classic solution for hotels, offices, student rooms and home cinema’s with modern and user-friendly design and fully silent operation. The miniBar has low energy consumption with a fully automatic electronic temperature regulator, two adjustable door racks, bottle fingers and two adjustable shelves. Its decorative panel adds a touch of style!
Dometic Classic Line of miniBars are the lowest energy consuming absorption minibars in the world!
With the Classic Line models, contemporary cooling comfort and smart design has now arrived. Equipped with innovative and energy-efficient absorption cooling technology, Fuzzy Logic temperature regulation and automatic defrost the miniBars ensure silent service and maintenance-free comfort with added value.
Dometic advise that if your miniBars are more than 15 years old it’s worth replacing your appliance immediately. You can save on energy by more than 50% with today’s miniBars featuring Fuzzy Logic technology. Just by saving on energy, your new investment will pay for itself within a few years, because old miniBars sometimes consume more than double the energy.
Key features of the DOMETIC Classic Line 569 LDFS:
- Gross volume: 60 litres
- Storage volume: 58 litres
- Freestanding model
- 2 adjustable door racks for bottles (small and large)
- 2 adjustable metal shelves
- Bottle fingers
- Variable door hinge
- Lowest energy consumption for noiseless absorption miniBars
- Setup diagnosis via LED
- LED interior light
- Temperature setting can be adjusted by optional remote control – see manual. Remote control not included as standard
- Clip & Click: door hinge can be changed without tools
- Fuzzy Logic Energy Control for optimised temperature management and low operating costs
- Automatic Defrost
- Suitable for hotel, offices, student rooms and home cinema’s
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
** This unit has a longer than usual lead time of approx. 14 working days **
** Please note that this is a free standing unit, if built into a cupboard ventilation requirements must be met