DOMETIC Classic Line RH 439 LD MiniBar
The DOMETIC Classic Line RH 439 LD MiniBar is a 30 litre class mid-sized and adaptable minibar, offering maximum cooling comfort. This 25 litre storage capacity refreshment center can be used as a free-standing mini-bar with 38 mm feet or fitted into a piece of furniture by detaching the lower part of the feet (subject to the ventilation requirements being met).
The Fuzzy Logic Energy Control boosts efficiency and keeps energy costs down while the Cooling Unit Control (CUC) ensures a reliable performance. The infrared sensor controlled LED light adds convenience and two adjustable door racks for bottles (small & large) with adjustable spacers and two adjustable metal shelves provide plenty of storage options.
A perfect classic solution for hotels, offices, student rooms and home cinema’s with modern and user-friendly design and fully silent operation. Its decorative panel adds a touch of style!
Dometic Classic Line of miniBars are the lowest energy consuming absorption minibars in the world!
With the Classic Line models, contemporary cooling comfort and smart design has now arrived. Equipped with innovative and energy-efficient absorption cooling technology, Fuzzy Logic temperature regulation and automatic defrost the miniBars ensure silent service and maintenance-free comfort with added value.
Dometic advise that if your miniBars are more than 15 years old it’s worth replacing your appliance immediately. You can save on energy by more than 50% with today’s miniBars featuring Fuzzy Logic technology. Just by saving on energy, your new investment will pay for itself within a few years, because old miniBars sometimes consume more than double the energy.
Key features of the DOMETIC Classic Line RH 439 LD:
- Gross volume: 28 litres
- Storage volume: 25 litres
- 2 adjustable door racks for bottles (small & large)
- Both door racks with adjustable spacers
- 2 adjustable metal shelves
- Variable Door Hinge
- Lowest energy consumption for noiseless absorption miniBars
- Setup diagnosis via LED
- Sensor-controlled LED interior light
- Fully automatic electronic temperature regulator
- Cooling Unit Control (CUC) for reliable and controlled cooling
- Fuzzy Logic Energy Control for optimised temperature management and low operating costs
- Automatic Defrost
- The guest fridge solution for hotels, offices, student rooms and home cinema’s
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Note: Can be freestanding or built-in, if built-in ventilation requirements must be met as shown in our FAQ section