DOMETIC Classic Line RH 423 LDA MiniBar
The DOMETIC Classic Line RH 423 LDA MiniBar is a 24 litre class compact and adaptable minibar, offering maximum cooling comfort even in small places. This 23 litre storage capacity refreshment center is the smallest unit offered by DOMETIC and can be used as a free-standing mini-bar with 38 mm feet or fitted into a piece of furniture by detaching the lower part of the feet (subject to the ventilation requirements being met).
A perfect classic solution for small hotels, offices, student rooms and home cinema’s with modern and user-friendly design and fully silent operation. The miniBar has low energy consumption with a door rack for mini bottles and snacks and an adjustable metal shelf with recess for tall bottles. Its decorative panel adds a touch of style!
This model has high-tech features such as Cooling Unit Control (CUC) for reliable and controlled cooling, Fuzzy Logic Energy Control for optimised temperature management and low operating costs, as well as sensor-controlled surveillance of the cooling unit for easy maintenance.
Dometic Classic Line of miniBars are the lowest energy consuming absorption minibars in the world!
With the Classic Line models, contemporary cooling comfort and smart design has now arrived. Equipped with innovative and energy-efficient absorption cooling technology, Fuzzy Logic temperature regulation and automatic defrost the miniBars ensure silent service and maintenance-free comfort with added value.
Dometic advise that if your miniBars are more than 15 years old it’s worth replacing your appliance immediately. You can save on energy by more than 50% with today’s miniBars featuring Fuzzy Logic technology. Just by saving on energy, your new investment will pay for itself within a few years, because old miniBars sometimes consume more than double the energy.
Key features of the DOMETIC Classic Line RH 423 LDA:
- Gross volume: 24 litres
- Storage volume: 23 litres
- 1 door rack for mini bottles and snacks
- 1 adjustable metal shelf with recess for tall bottles
- Variable Door Hinge
- Lowest energy consumption for noiseless absorption miniBars
- Fully automatic electronic temperature regulator
- Sensor-controlled LED interior light
- Fuzzy Logic Energy Control for optimised temperature management and low operating costs
- Cooling Unit Control (CUC) for reliable and controlled cooling,
- Automatic Defrost
- The guest fridge solution for smaller hotels and rooms.
- Built-in model is available from the manufacturers with sliding hinge and no decor panel – please contact us for information.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Note: Can be freestanding or built-in, If built-in ventilation requirements must be met as shown in our FAQ section