DOMETIC CFX3 55 Portable Compressor Cooler/Freezer
** CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER, NEW STOCK EXPECTED SOON – PLEASE CONTACT US TO PRE-ORDER **
The Brand New DOMETIC COOLFREEZE CFX3 55 Portable Cooler/Freezer is a 55 litre model coolbox which operates on 12/24 volts DC, 100-240 volts AC and solar operation. It has a specially developed high-performance fully hermetic (Variable Motor Speed Optimization) VMSO3 compressor with extra strong insulation which can deep freeze temperatures down to -22°C with an energy efficiency class of A++.
The CFX3 has many innovative designs for a better user experience, including a better user interface, an easy to open latch, better grip, improved LED lights, and solid anchors to secure the unit in vehicles. At the same time, the CFX3 still keeps the robustness that outdoor enthusiasts require on their journeys.
Perfect for any outdoor venture in on or off road vehicles, on board a boat, motorhome or caravan. You can store an incredible amount of fresh food and drinks in the Dometic CFX3 thanks to the internal compartment design. The CFX3 eliminates the dairy compartment, which means more room for all your favourite foods. Choose how you organize the space with a removable wire divider and enjoy a more even distribution of cool air with the extended evaporator, now on all inner walls of the unit.
The CFX3 app provides a whole new level of control and connectivity. Download it for free in the App Store or Google Play Store, and connect to your powered cooler via your smartphone. Control and monitor the temperature of the cooler remotely, whether it’s from the front seat of your vehicle or in bed after a long day of exploring. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, it’s easier than ever to track the cooling status of your CFX3. If you happen to leave the lid of your CFX3 open, the app will send you a notification telling you to close the lid. While powered, the app keeps detailed records of the temperature and power consumption history, so you know your limits on your next journey.
The CFX3 series features an easy to read high-resolution colour display panel which states the temperature and status of the cooler. Several protection systems are built into the display, including a scratch-resistant cover and IP65 rated housing to protect against dust and water splashes, so you can feel confident wherever you go. The upgraded USB port is now located in the display panel for a faster and more ergonomic way to charge your portable devices. The intuitive user-interface displays the voltage, Bluetooth/WiFi connection status and temperature in colourful graphics. The operating settings of your cooler can be adjusted at the press of a button with a simple menu.
Highlighted Features of the DOMETIC CFX3 55 Portable Compressor Cooler/Freezer:
- Storage Volume: 48 litres
- Gross Volume: 55 litres
- 12/24 volts DC, 100-240 volts AC and Solar
- Energy class A++
- Temperature range of +10°C to -22°C
- Suitable for deep freezing down to -22°C
- Excellent cooling performance
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight ExoFrame construction with fender frame protected edges, strong aluminium alloy handles and stainless steel hinges
- CFX3 smartphone app allows temperature control via WiFi or Bluetooth and provides performance history
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep freezes to -22°C
- 3-stage dynamic battery protection system prevents a dead car battery or allows a deep draw on dual batteries
- Easy-to-read High-Resolution Colour Display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control and monitoring of cool box performance
- Built-in TFT LCD user friendly interface displays operating status
- Active Gasket Technology provides a superior seal to retain cool air and minimise power consumption
- USB charging port for charging small electronic devices now located at the top of the cooler
- Space saving folding and detachable carrying handles
- Excellent insulation retains cool air
- Energy-efficient LED interior light
- Removable wire basket
- Suitable for solar operation
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.