DOMETIC B29G Compressor Wine Fridge
The NEW DOMETIC B29G Compressor Wine Fridge is a single-zone compressor wine fridge ideal for storing and ageing wine.
The space-saving, slim and energy efficient Dometic B29G wine fridge ensures you always enjoy wine at the ideal service temperature. Fitted with a beautiful 2-layer glass door with UV-light filter and two reinforced wooden fixed shelves, it provides professional storage and ageing conditions for up to 29 Bordeaux bottles. Just 295 mm wide, the stylish wine cabinet fits neatly into your kitchenette or under-counter with inter-changeable door hinges. While its well-engineered heating and cooling technology, combined with an effective air circulation system, ensure your chosen service temperature is reliably maintained throughout the cabinet. Suitable for built-under and freestanding use.
Single Temperature Zone:
This wine fridge from the Dometic Essential Range features one single temperature zone, which can be set to any temperature between +5 °C and +20 °C – allowing a stable set temperature for storage of wine or chilled drinks. In each case the pre-set temperature is accurately maintained. The temperature is set in 1 °C or 1 °F increments using sensor buttons with blue LEDs on the touchpad control panel to indicate the current temperature value. Simply set the recommended serving temperature- e.g. 16°C for red wine, or 8°C for white in this single temperature zone fridge.
UV FILTER KEEPS HEAT AND SUNLIGHT OUT
All glass door wine fridges from Dometic are fitted with high-insulation, multi-layer special doors coated with a UV filter for maximum protection. To enhance the insulating effect, Argon petrol is injected between the door’s glass layers. Moreover, Dometic exclusively uses LED lights for its wine cabinets, because they generate the lowest possible level of heat.
LOW VIBRATION COMPRESSOR
Compressor technology provides excellent refrigeration performance, independent of high ambient temperatures and with low energy consumption. As wine needs a quiet and stable place to unfold its full flavour, Dometic are using a special, electronically controlled inverter compressor for their wine cabinets, which produces scarcely any vibration. The compressor speed automatically adapts to the cooling requirements. Once the set temperature has been reached, the compressor continues running superbly quietly at a low speed to keep the temperature at constant level.
Designed for wine service for private and professional use, the NEW Dometic Essential Range of wine fridges are ideal for home, bars, restaurants, hotels and passionate wine lovers.
Key features of the DOMETIC B29G Compressor Wine Fridge :
- One single temperature zone
- Stores max 29 bottles of wine at the ideal drinking temperature
- Heat and Cool function quickly achieves and reliably maintains set temperature
- Temperature range: 5°C to 20°C
- Digital temperature display (°C or °F) with touch pad operation with blue LED display
- Ambient range +16°C to 38°C
- Gross volume: 62 litres
- Storage volume: 57 litres
Space-saving design of 295 mm wide easily fits into/under the counter or kitchenette
- Advanced compressor technology for consistent cooling and excellent energy efficiency
- Elegant 2-layer glass door with UV light filter and stainless steel frame
- 2 Fixed Wooden Shelves ideal for the short-term storage of wines
- Reversible door hinge
- Automatic defrosting
- Integrated air circulation system for homogenous temperature distribution
- Temperature memory function: The set temperature is also saved when the unit is switched off
- Temperature monitor: a warning signal sounds and the temperature display flashes if the interior temperature noticeably deviates from the one set
- Door alarm system – audible
- Sabbath mode
- White LED top-light
- Low energy consumption – complies with new ErP requirements (as from March 2021)
- Effective front ventilation system. The warm air coming from the compressor is flowing directly to the front ventilation grill where it’s released outside – a unique benefit for built-in use.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Freestanding or built-under kitchen counter, subject to manufacturers ventilation requirements
- Please see the operating manual prior to purchase to ensure this unit met all your requirements
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
* Note: This wine cooler can be freestanding or built-in/under, If built-in/under ventilation requirements must be met as manufacturers guidelines and operating manual
** N.B. Manufacturers guidelines must be followed for ventilation
*** This product has a slightly longer lead time of 10 – 14 working days for delivery